Please note, we do not sponsor visas.
This is a full-time role in London.
Contribute to all aspects of application development including functional & technical specifications, design, development & production support. Ensure high quality of deliverables while complying with development best practices.
This is a terrific opportunity for a Senior Full Stack Developer who has a strong interest in the financial markets and modern UX design.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Demonstrating an ability to analyze complex technical problems, you will be required to make sound technical decisions in a proactive & self-directed manner. With responsibility across all phases of the technology lifecycle.
- Responsible for the quality of your own code
- Test, evaluate & recommend technologies to improve our overall solutions
- Work closely with Edgewater’s proprietary core trading engine to deliver scalable and high-performance solutions
- Communicate & collaborate with the research and trading teams to design & deliver innovative & high-quality solutions
- Develop and design white label trading solutions that meet our client’s needs
Requirements, Skills & Experience
- Exceptional engineering experience with any additional skills around a broad range of web technologies as a plus
- Must have 4+ years’ experience of design principles & how to achieve them. Preferred knowledge of modern languages of CSS3/SASS & HTML5
- Previous experience in FinTech is preferred
- Must have 2+ years’ experience with relational SQL databases & best practices
- Exposure to NGINX and load-balancing software
- Exposure to CI/CD pipelines
- Proficient in Git for code versioning
- Solid understanding of TCP standards & network protocols
- Experience with real-time systems
- 2+ years’ experience with Unix platform (RHEL)