Senior Quality Assurance Manager New York:
Please note, we do not offer visa sponsorship.
Edgewater Markets, a leading technology provider offering access to the FX markets globally, via best-of-breed back to front end software solutions and superior execution services, is looking for an experienced Senior Quality Assurance Manager who will be responsible for the growth & maintenance of our proprietary platforms & will be instrumental in delivering technology solutions. In the developer role, responsibilities include analyzing & improving the user side experience.
Contribute to all aspects of application development including functional & technical specifications, design, development & production support. Ensure high quality of deliverables while complying with development best practices.
- Allocate QA team resources to meet deadlines and keep releases on schedule
- Work closely with management and development to escalate issues within the company
- Create new test plans and procedures and track historical performance
- Driving our company's commitment to be the best in class and to exceed the expectation of our internal and external clients
- Monitor and improve test coverage at the unit, functional, integration, and system testing levels
- Run and maintain integration test suite
- Drive Functional/ Non-Functional and Regression testing
- Use identified issues to improve our existing testing suite
- Create automation tests for the platform including test numbers comparison between different versions of pricing libraries
- Understands front-to-back flows and business processes
- Communicate with the wider QA team and use best practices/tools/process in line with QA process in FX Tech
- Work together with development and Product representatives for front-to-back deliverables
Skills & Experience
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies and processes
- Familiarity with financial markets execution technologies, FX market knowledge a plus
- Experience with browser-based automated testing, preferably Selenium
- Experience with API-driven automated testing (REST and TCP-based)
- Development experience in language of choice to design and create custom tools to meet complex testing environments
- Exposure to Continuous Integration methodology and its utilization to ensure QA practices are enforced within the pipeline
- Strong MS Excel, VB Script, VB.Net, VBA
- Experience with Trade Automation
- Experience with Java Script or Python
- Solid understanding of testing theory and best practices for QA in enterprise environment
- Experience with Linux/ Unix, Shell Scripting and Docker
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline: Team City, Jenkins, Git, etc.
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Experience and understanding of Test-Driven Development (TDD) practices
- Understanding of specifics of test automation for real-time low latency data processing applications
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts in Computer Science, Finance or Business
- Must have 5+ years previous software testing with automation experience
- Demonstrated ability to quickly obtain detailed knowledge of complex products and apply software test techniques for rapid production releases
- Experience with Electronic Trading or Order Management Systems
- Experience in testing FIX protocol
- FX market knowledge
- Strong project management and communication skills
Java, .Net, HTML5 (React), Oracle, Docker, Solace/Kafka, Flink/Samza, Elastic Search, Grid, uDeploy, Team City
A competitive performance-based compensation & benefits package will be available to the successful candidate.