Edgewater Markets is an industry leader in technology-driven trading solutions & execution services to global institutional clients servicing FX, NDFs, Precious Metals and Digital Assets.
As a Sr Salesperson in the Americas, the selected candidate will market and prospect products to a selected portfolio of clients within their hemisphere.
Actual base salary will vary and will be based on several factors including, but not limited to, relevant experience, education, skills set, and other business and organizational needs. Base salary is only one component of our total rewards package. Edgewater also offers a generous benefits package, and you may be eligible for a discretionary incentive award depending on company and individual performance.
- Identify and prioritize potential clients that could trade Spot FX, Precious Metals, and Non-Deliverable Forwards products and generate revenues to the group.
- Market the firm’s proprietary technology to firms that are in need of a full suite of technology to scale their business franchises.
- Market the firm’s capabilities in execution services to prospects and clients.
- Seek all the necessary internal approvals to set up new accounts.
- Facilitate the negotiation of legal documentation, along with legal and credit, with clients when the relationship is not covered.
- Back up for other sales accounts.
- Onboarding coordination.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 7+ years of directly related experience.
- Effective team player with an entrepreneurial spirit
- A demonstrated ability to work collaboratively, meet deadlines, and handle multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Demonstrated team player.
- This is an on-site position in Greenwich, CT, USA